- Vendor pays a 10% Commission on all sales during Art in Bloom
- Gross Sales – Booth Fee= Net Sales x 10%= Commission Due
- Commission is due by May 15, 2019
- Failure to pay will result in permanent denial into future shows.
- DO NOT send Booth Fees with your application.
- Single Space (10’ x 10’) $200 – single spaces may have two accepted artists, who each pay the full space fee.
- Double Space (10’ x 20’) $400
- Electricity $20 additional – Limited electricity is available.
- AIB is exclusively outdoors. Please request electricity only if absolutely required. Heavy duty extension cords and power strips must be provided by each booth requesting electrical hook-up.
- Horticultural $50 Single – $100 Double
- Water $10 additional – Available at limited sites only.
- Hoses and/or watering cans must be provided by each booth requesting water access.
Liability and Insurance
Art in Bloom will provide security on the grounds overnight, however, each participant exhibits at his or her own risk. Neither Art in Bloom nor event sponsors are responsible for damage, theft, or loss of an individual’s work.
Art in Bloom is an outdoor springtime festival. Participants should come prepared for possible inclement weather. We exhibit rain or shine, and provide no refunds due to weather conditions.
Cancellations and Refunds
Booth fees are due April 2, 2019.
We will refund 50% of your booth fee if you cancel out of the festival. Cancellations made on or after April 11, 2019, are non-refundable.
The population of Southern Oregon is approximately 274,000, with the majority of households earning between $35,000 and $74,500 annually. Approximately 20,000 people attend the Art in Bloom festival in downtown Medford each year. In years past, Art in Bloom vendors who enjoyed the highest sales were those who offered their work within a wide range of pricing. Those with the highest sales volumes typically had work available for under $40.